Saturday, April 14, 2012

Keeping Busy

 I took Tanner to the beach a few days ago. We had fun chilling in the shade with some friends and then taking a dip in the ocean. He had so much fun, he didn't even cry the entire trip!

 Tanner is getting really tired of his usual toys, so I tried to find something new and exciting for him to play with. I gave him an empty box of vanilla wafers, which he was extremely intrigued by for a long time... until I had to take it away because he was chewing pieces of cardboard off of it! So much for that idea.

 Then I remembered that I brought a roll toy from the states (it was given to Tanner by Aunt Jenny). So Josh blew it up, and we let Tanner go to town! He really likes it, especially since it has little bells inside that make noise when it rolls.
All this play time makes Tanner so tired. We found him sprawled out like this one night, and it was so cute, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment