Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Full of Surprises

Nights in Grenada are starting to get really hot now. If I wake up in the night, I'm drenched in sweat. That's why I recently started letting Tanner sleep in only his diaper so he won't get overheated. Last night, I put Tanner down to bed at his usual time (with just a diaper on). Normally he goes right to sleep without a fuss, but last night was different. Fifteen minutes after I put him down, I heard him rustling in his crib a lot. I couldn't figure out why he wasn't asleep yet. So I went in his room to check on him, and this is what I found- he had pulled his diaper off and was rolling around his crib butt-naked. He just looked up and grinned at me. He is crazy!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, what a stinker!! I'm glad it was poop free! :-D

    ReplyDelete