Saturday, October 6, 2012

Jabba in All His Glory



This is what happens when I leave an opened chocolate  bar on the kitchen table. So, you know how you can tell that a kid is into trouble when they suddenly go silent? Well, here's the story: I noticed that he had gotten a hold of my chocolate bar and was carrying it around, so I tried to take it away from him. But he ran away laughing, so I let him play with it. After a couple  of minutes, he went silent. I just knew something was up by his silence. So I went looking for him, and this is what I found. He had the chocolate smeared all over his face and was chewing on the nuts! It was hilarious. (And it should also be noted that Josh chose the title for this post.)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha. could this kid get any cuter?!?! I LOVE it! I love his big chocolate smile so much I want to print one out for my fridge!

    ReplyDelete