Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Our New Jersey Apartment


 I finally got some pictures taken of our apartment! It's mostly put together now. The only room I didn't take pictures of is the master bedroom, which is a disaster zone right now. That's the one room I've been neglecting since we got here. But the rest of the rooms look pretty decent. These first 2 pictures are the bathroom, which I took while Tanner was taking a tubby.


 This is Tanner's room. He has a cool race track rug, as well as a reading nook. Every night before bed, we sit on the mattress with him and read his books. He loves it!


 This is our T.V. room. We put it in the room that was originally designed to be a dining room. It's a nice little nook to watch movies in.

 Here is our living room. It's very large and we don't have enough seating for it, but it still looks pretty nice anyway. And this is where we keep our desk and computer as well.


And finally, the kitchen! It was plenty big to fit the table in, which is why we didn't put the table in the dining room. And that first picture is my pantry- I know, it's lovely! I can't figure out why they didn't build a pantry into the room. It would have been so easy, since there is a lot of space in the kitchen. But oh well- we can handle it!

2 comments:

  1. Your apartment looks great! We are thinking of moving to New Jersey too. Which city/school district are you in? Also, do you mind if I ask how much rent is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad you aren't here in MI, but so HAPPY that you LOVE NJ so much! Your apartment looks wonderful... so homey! And it must feel like a HUGE upgrade from the Flats, haha. It sounds like you guys are really enjoying the area! That is awesome! And Tanner looks so big, what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete