Monday, October 7, 2013

Just Hanging Out




 Here are some pictures of Tanner playing outside of our apartment. It's officially jeans and jackets weather! I love going outside in the Fall. Tanner seems to really like the nice weather, too.
 Just hanging out on the floor, watching cartoons with Curious George.



 I made Tanner a couch fort yesterday, and he thought it was the coolest thing. He brought all of his cars into the fort and played all afternoon. This was a great distraction for him while Josh and I watched General Conference.
 Tanner climbed onto the office chair to watch General Conference. He lasted about 2 minutes before he got bored and went back to his couch fort.
This is my attempt at making a Fall wreath. The wreath itself is lopsided, which I didn't realize until I had already brought it home from Michael's. So that was kind of disappointing. But I did my best to dress it up.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, your last comment made me laugh. the wreath looks really cute though! and oh boy, it looks like you have your hands full with that cute little Tanner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I think your wreath is super cute! I would never had noticed it was lopsided if you hadn't said anything.

    ReplyDelete