Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Day

On Christmas morning, we woke up Tanner (I know, weird...) at 8:15. We had breakfast first, since he really had no idea what was going on. Then we opened presents! Once Tanner figured out how to open presents, he was all over it! He thought it was so cool to rip the paper off. He got to open Brooklynn's presents, too. He would set her opened gifts by her little chair for her to see. She slept through most of this. The grand finale was when Tanner got to open his new train extension sets. He got so excited when he opened them! It was a great start to a great day. This Christmas was totally awesome!








 Auntie Erin knows how to win Brooklynn over!











Tanner's new train extension sets tripled his train set. He played with it all morning long. He got so worn out from it that he was excited to take a nap when nap time came along. 
 Josh got me Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck perfume for Christmas. This was something that I really wanted, so I was pretty excited when I opened it!
 Too bad this picture was taken a fraction of a second before I blinked, so I look zoned out. But at least my little girl looks cute!

Tanner loves his warm Thomas jammies that he got from Grandma Niederhauser. The sock slippers totally rock, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment