Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas 2015

Christmas this year was a blast! It was a little chaotic, so I didn't get the chance to take pictures of everything I wanted to, but here are the few that I took. When the kids woke up, they went downstairs to see what Santa brought them. He brought Tanner a Hot Wheels race track, and he brought Brooklynn a set of food and dishes, as well as a high chair to feed her baby doll in. Josh set up Tanner's super awesome race track, which he totally loves. I just realized I don't have any pictures of the finished product, but I'll get a picture soon. 
Thanks to all who gave us gifts this year! We loved all of them and are so grateful for your generosity. Our kids had a blast playing and having fun together all day long. It was a wonderful Christmas this year.













No comments:

Post a Comment