Sunday, September 11, 2016

Pirate Party

For Tanner's 5th birthday, we threw him a pirate party. The kids got to eat pizza, go on a treasure hunt for ring pops, have sword fights, and eat cupcakes. I think it was a success! Here are some pictures:

 Pirate ship cupcakes

 The kids all got pirate hats, eye patches, and telescopes.




 I remembered to buy all the random things for this party, but I forgot to check if we had any birthday candles. I realized a little too late that we were out of them. So he got to blow out a normal candle.



 Josh and I got him a Power Rangers Megazord, which he is obsessed with. He also got a ton of really cool gifts from his friends, including Lego sets. So fun!


We got the kids blow-up swords as a party favor. They turned out to be a much bigger hit than I was expecting. They played sword fight for a half-hour straight! It was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment