Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Life of a Mom

 I've got my hands full with this kid! Every day is something new. Like a few days ago, when I heard a loud bang and saw that Tanner had knocked over the end table that you see in this picture. He thought he was pretty cool because it made him look tough. I, however, thought otherwise.
 I also found him digging through my trash once. He had thrown off the lid, knocked over the can, and was reaching into the bag for some goodies.
 One day, he wanted to weigh himself, apparently.
 And he loves loves loves to hang out in the kitchen with me when I'm cooking and washing dishes. No matter how many times I pick him up and carry him into the living room, he always ends up in the kitchen with me. He must love being near his mommy. What a sweetie!
 I just thought this was a cute smile. No mischief here.
Tanner is learning to stand up all by himself now, while holding onto something. He's figuring it out quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment